" Life means struggle","Life is not a bed of roses"-there goes some proverbs about life like these.Different people have different opinions about life.None is incorrect apparently.I have an idea of it too.To me,collectively what we think and do accordingly can be called life.It is a unique thing or possession of a person,animal or a plant who has to do something to live in this world upto its death.This is one or the first phase of life.And there is another phase of it that starts after our death.Of course,some people don't believe in this phase.But most of the people believe in this eternal part of life and I belong to this group.I was born on March 17,1972 in the district of Bogra, Bangladesh.Luckily I was born in an educated family.Therefore,I'veachieved the highest educational degree and at the same time I've learnt what life means and what should I do with this life.In fact, it is very important for a person's life because we are given this worldly life only for once.So,if one fails to utilise this part of life properly, s/he has to suffer a lot in the long run.This is true not only for this worldly life but also for the life after our death.There are two important sides of life- chracter and profession.From the very beginning of our life we must follow the path of honesty and always form good habits in our life.It is easy to say but very much difficult to do.It may not be possibl eover night.We must fight for it days after days, years after years.From my experience,I can say that religion can help a lot in this areana.However, the most important thing of building up a good character is that one must avoid evil company and atthe same time s/he must keep good company.On the other hand, choich of profession is very important to lead a happy life.So, one should not give much importance only on money making.We must love our work which is beneficial for the whole mankind.No doubt,money is a must for our life but ultimately we are to spend the money in doing some works.However,professionaly I am a teacher, a lecturer in English.Teaching is not only a profession to me but also a hobby of mine.It is not only a source of income but also a source of pleasure to me.I enjoy every moment of it and want to die with theidentity of a good teacher.I live in an extended family with my parents,my younger brother, his wife and daughter and my wife and two sons.It's a happy family.My elder son, Emam Al Mahdee(Tanay), is a student of class six.He is a brilliant student and has got a stipend recently.Hoping that he will fulfill my dream of being a doctor.Younger son,Toufique Imrose Khalidee, is also a good student reading in class two in the same school. All love them for their friendly behaviour and good attitude.When theycall me as'Baba', I can feel the love and kindness of Allah, the existence of Almighty Allah.My wife is an M.A. and she takes great care of the whole family. I love her very much.My daily life is very easy and simple.I have to go to my college four days per week.Everyday I get up early in the morning and say my morning prayer.Then I take my breakfast and teach students at home as a private tutor.Then I start for mycollege about an hour way from my house by a motor bike with one of my colleagues.I come back home at about 2 pm.Then I take a rest, have my lunch and after the Asar prayer I again teach the students.Then I say my Magrib prayer and after that I take a teabreak and again I teach for an hour.Then I Say my Esha prayer.A
nice
ReplyDelete